Friday, April 24, 2020

Vlasic Purely Pickles - Bread & Butter Chips

Oh, god. I bought a 6-pk of these because I thought they would be a little spicy and not sweet. But instead they are just sickeningly sweet. I get no flavor besides sugar and vinegar. It's truly terrible. I can't believe I have 6 jars of these. I am trying to eat them anyway, but I shouldn't. What does "purely pickles" even fucking mean!??! I thought there was no sugar!! Argh!! Amazon really led me astray on this one with the item description. No allergens, and yet, it's just so bad. I also don't like pickles, of course, but these are SIGNIFICANTLY worse than a pickle from a burger or pizza or relish or any other pickle except sweet mini gherkins which are similarly horrifying because they are sweet. Ew.



Overall
Cost: 4/10 (I spent like 30$ on these pickles; granted I have approx 500 of them but still, they didn't come in single jars or I would have done that)
Taste: 3/10

No comments:

Post a Comment