Friday, June 7, 2024

Haribo Sour S'ghetti

It does occur to me that my latest health debacle is highly correlated with an increase in Haribo consumption, but I don't think it's causative. Maybe. Anyway, these look not cute (what is this mascot even?) but they are in my Haribo top tier. That's mainly due to their shape, which is thin and therefore not (as) firm!! The sour coating is also a good tangy quality. And a serving is 25! Why, that's 1/5 of a unicorn. Anyway, there's 4 distinct flavors here:

Purple aka strawberry: this tastes a little bit like medicine. But I do like the thin sourness nevertheless. 6/10
Blue aka blueberry: Now this really tastes like those fantastical sour blue dolphins of my youth. I like it! 7/10
Pink aka watermelon: It's OK. Not medicinal, but watermelon is never my favorite candy flavor. 6/10
Green aka apple: I thought these were rare but it was just dark in my room! This is the sweetest one and therefore least sour, which is annoying because sour is the whole vibe. Luckily if you eat enough they all blend together and you might think it's blue. 6/10

Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment