Wednesday, June 5, 2024

2022 Villa di Mare Fiano

After one+ month of constant dizziness, blurry vision, decreased cognitive ability, and nausea, parents say "why don't you just drink some alcohol to see if it helps?". I recognize that this is an absurd question, because alcohol helps with nothing physical and only temporarily mental (sometimes), but I like alcohol so I took their advice (to a super low-key extent of the teeniest portion your girl ever portioned). It did not help, but it did not really make things worse in a way I can perceive, at least. Long story short, this is a wine and I like wine. But it doesn't have mythical powers. Sad!

Flavor-wise, it's a typical fruity bouquet of white melon, sweet and tart, acidic with a strong bite. Tingly. I think I prefer reds for peace of mind, but it's refreshing and also wine. The food pairing sounds tasty and safe but I'm not up for shopping or cooking, so I sadly have to skip it. The song pairing of "Let It Go" is rude.  Hope you're doing better than I am, dear blog reader! 

Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment