Sunday, October 30, 2022

Pepperidge Farm Farmhouse Hearty White Bread

Hm. Has Pepfarm always made bread? I trust them with allergens, so it seemed like a good bet to get this fancy looking bread. The slices are very large -- too big for my normie toaster, even! They worked well for a classy grilled cheese, but as I moved into Regular Sandwich and Normal Toast territory, I felt like this bread tasted weird. And it does taste different than normal white bread, for sure -- maybe more sour, like barley or sourdough? It's not sweet, even though there is sugar in the ingredients (and boo to that). I think if you're mentally prepared for the flavor and not expecting potato bread or wheat bread, it does the job well. I might try a different type next though!



Overall

Cost: 5/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment