Saturday, October 15, 2022

Menestrello Prosecco Brut DOC

Bubbly! Much better than Bubly. But is the fizz worth the pop? It's hard to say. This was a real banger of a corksplosion! Point away from your face, kiddos (me). Anyway, this was a lot drier than I expected. Very tart/acidic -- yes, fizzy, which is big fun, but not sweet at all, which is not the champ vibe I'm used to. Maybe Prosecco isn't as good of a gay drink as the internet led me to believe. It basically tasted like a pinot grigio. Woe, alas. 

I did pair this with the recommended Spanish Grilled Cheese Sandwiches with Manchego and Jamón Serrano, which was better than I'd expected -- like a tasty grilled cheese with a little sweetness and some classy Euro meats. Who doesn't love a classy Euro meat? So overall it was still a win for me.


 

Overall
Cost: 6/10 [14$]
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment