Saturday, October 1, 2022

White Castle Classic Cheese Sliders

Hmm. These are weird because I've been to White Castle before (exactly once) and tried a bunch of sliders there and overall thought they were pretty gross and bad. Certainly worse than Main Street Sliders or Deer Park or any resto slider (or Arbys!). However, it's rare to get burgers in my life, and these are totally free of pea and soy protein, which is impossible to find nowadays (which is ridic, but I digress!!!). So they were really expensive and not that good really, but safe and at home and Meat so that was nice. Even the lil onions didn't bug me too much. I will say I made these from frozen, so the buns were a bit chewy, but overall it wasn't terrible. Reminded me of a Kid's Cuisine cheeseburger! They didn't necessarily fulfill a craving, but they were fun and decent. 

Overall
Cost: 4/10 {about 9$)
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment