Sunday, October 2, 2022

Michael Angelo's Lasagna With Meat Sauce

I ate this extremely resentfully, because it was labelled as 3$ at my store and that's the only reason I bought it, but it rang up as 7$ and even though I said "this should be three dollars" they said "nope, too bad". Darn you, local Acme with only self-checkout that I am too honest to ever rip off and it only ever rips me off. But if I ignore my rage, this is a solid lasagna (for 3$, not for 7$). It's decently filling, there's a lot of tomato sauce, but it's good sauce, spicy and not too watery. Just a little meat and just a little cheese on top, and a decent amount of watery ricott and noodle. It doesn't look like the picture, but it tastes like a quality frozen lasagna. Maybe a bit better than Stauffer's.

Overall
Cost: 3/10
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment