Sunday, October 16, 2022

Applegate Naturals Prosciutto

All I know about prosciutto is that it's raw pig but you don't have to cook it. Sounds sketchy, right!? But it's also a fancy Italian meat, and although I'm allergic to nuts, I too love a good meat'n'cheese platter. So I'm a fan of the genre even though it's a bit weird to think on (maybe due to my Jewish & vegan adjacency). Anyway, this is solid -- very salty, as is, I think, normal, but nice fresh thin slices here, 6 in total, nicely separated and good to store for 7 days. Worked well with cheese, bread, egg, and solo; cooked and raw. The texture is real chewy, but the taste is solid. That's just a general prosciutto review though basically -- as iterations go, this is a good one.

Overall
Cost: 4/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment