Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Old El Paso Restaurant Style Flour Tortillas (Grande)

Yikes, grande is right. These are simply too big for my needs. Also, every time I've eaten one lately, I've gotten very sick, although I assume that's from the filling I used (oily rice; egg salad). I wish I had, like, some chicken or something, but of course I don't and that's why I'm buying massive tortillas. They taste like the usual flour tortilla, I guess - a little 'off' taste for me, maybe I should heat them first. But I'm so lazy. Also, I still haven't gotten the knack of folding these, even with the instructions on the back! My "rolling" step is always not-enough-rolls. As you can see, I'm having a lot of problems over here. But if you love huge burritos, I'm sure these are great.

Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment