Saturday, November 5, 2022

2016 Château Grand Jean Bordeaux

O, wine, let me whine for a moment. I'm currently SOBER while I wait on the results of a scary biopsy. Because I want to be able to say "I didn't cause this malignancy with my habits and behaviors" if it is malignant. I know that doesn't quite make sense, but it's what I'm doing, OK? Anyway, I'm not quite an alcoholic, but I do like drinking and I miss it. So this bottle was from a while ago is the point of this story. I also can't access the tasty looking beef stew recipe I'm meant to pair this with! What CAN I do, blog? Well, I can tell you that I thought this was a solid red wine. It was "strong", i.e. it had a bold flavor, and a good thickness to it. No complaints (about the wine).

Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment