Sunday, November 20, 2022

Pepperidge Farm Coconut Layer Cake

"Coconut lovers unite!" says this box. Well, I guess I'm just a coconut liker. A coconut enjoyer. But not a lover. This was decent, good texture, but man, the frosting mostly tasted like sugar and coconut, and that wasn't my favorite. I think the cake itself is plain vanilla, and I couldn't tell about the inside frosting, but the main flavor note here is certainly coconut. It is nice to have the option of a safe coconut treat, but I don't know if I love it. It doesn't beat out the OG vanilla, that's for sure. Also, there's also a strange artificial(seeming) aftertaste, which is maybe due to all the fake coconut cofe flavors I've had messing with me? Not sure, but that's a minor demerit!

Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment