Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Pure Leaf Lemon Tea

So, in this extremely frustrating covid-ish era where literally no one else is wearing masks but I still am because I'm not a monster but I also have to teach back to back classes in person in a massive lecture hall with no mic and using chalk which I hate and I have to take a bus to campus after my 2+ hour drive,,,,, sometimes I get tired and thirsty so I buy this from a vending machine on the way to the bus. Actually, almost twice a week. I know it's bad for me (it's basically sugar water with caffeine) but it tastes pretty good, is refreshing, and has caffeine. At least it's probably better than soda in terms of health and taste? :D? I could really use some good news this week, blogfam, 'cause I'm losing my grip. But this tea is solid though, especially when chilled. God bless.

Overall
Cost: 6/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment