Friday, September 30, 2022

Snyder's of Hanover - Twisted Pretzel Sticks (Nacho Cheese)

These are quite tasty! I thought they would be a good snack for me to very slowly graze on, but alas, they are too delicious for that purpose. Hardly even a pretzel! They're thinner than I expected and easier to bite. The powder isn't skimpy, and it's got a nice sour/spicy tang to it. Does it taste like nacho cheese? My first instinct is "no", it tastes like a powder for a cracker/chip/etc, but I guess the aftertaste is somewhat cheese-dip-y. These could just as well be 'tangy ranch' flavored, though (even though they aren't gross, as ranch might imply). The twist shape is also fun. Good stuff. Plus, the 'peanut free facility' label is lovely as ever!

Overall
Cost: 6/10
Taste: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment