Sunday, September 25, 2022

Haribo Starmix

Hey there Haribo! This was cheap and new to me so I got it. Typically, I don't like Haribo candy because of the insanely tough texture. But they are nut-free and cute. Anyway I must have gotten a lucky fresh batch on this go-around, because it wasn't as insanely firm as usual, just quite firm! What's in here? There's the happy cola bottles, which are fun, and that's probably the thing there's the most of in here. (7/10). Then there's the twin snakes, I guess one is sweet and one is sour, although that varies a lot depending on flavor. But I like the sour ones! (7/10). The rings are a mystery, I like the pineapple ones but the shape is weird. The red ones I can't ID the flavor and they aren't as good (6/10). The plain bears are fine, but boring (6/10) and the cherries are super cute, and have a decent light sour cherry flavor. Nice (7/10).

Overall
Cost: 6/10
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment