Saturday, September 10, 2022

Starburst Swirlers

Why are there suddenly so many strange variations of Starburst?! This is an interesting one. I like that they're individually wrapped, and I like that they look like candy cane sticks. The texture is a little strange, though -- more pliable than a starburst. 

Cherry/Strawberry: I found it odd that this was pink and dark pink rather than red. I guess it's prettier, but it took away from the starburst vibe and the whole thing was more medicinal than regular starbursts are. I prefer a regular starburst for the taste even though I like the shape of these. 6/10

Cherry/Lemon: Ooh, so based on this one I think I can conclude it's the cherry bit that tastes medicinal. Not in a horrible way, maybe it's just Luden's cough drop vibes, but I still don't love it, and it's not in regular starbursts. The lemon flavor seems nice here, though, it's just the cherry that's weird. Too bad I can't try the orange/strawberry one, I predict that's the best. 6/10

Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment