Saturday, September 3, 2022

Popsicle Popsicles (Orange/Cherry/Grape)

Of course, the only nut-free frozen treats are things like this, which aren't amazing but are still nice to have and I appreciate them more than normies would. Popsicles are pretty classic, and they're not too unhealthy, especially these days with the natural colors. Plus, nice for summertime. The sticks have jokes, which I like, but are make of wood, which gives me bad teeth feelings. Ah well. 

Cherry: This is nice, refreshing, and tasty. Not too sweet. 7/10

Grape: This is good too, but doesn't really taste like anything. Very mild. 6/10

Orange: At first I thought "ooh, this is giving me creamsicle vibes" which was good, but then it got a weird kinda chemical taste, which was bad. Lol. 6/10

Overall
Cost: 6/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment