Monday, September 5, 2022

Newman's Own Mushroom Trio Pizza (pre-flax)

Alas, friends, this was on super sale because apparently now it comes with a "multigrain crust" full of flax, and I got a pre-flax one (at least according to the ingredients on the box). So I can never get it again! I also accidentally bought a flax one that I have to throw out since none of my friends want a flax frozen pizza. Lol. But I digress; this one was good for a frozen pizza -- not super oily or fatty, and no tomato sauce to make things disguistingly sweet. The mushrooms were a little wet, and the crust was kind of boring (but a good texture), but I thought the overall taste sensation was positive. Kind of like a restaurant flatbread, but less buttery (which is a good thing!).

Overall
Cost: 7/10 [2.50!]
Taste: 6/10
Annoyance at recipe changes: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment