Saturday, December 19, 2020

Organic Valley Thick Cut Shredded 3-Cheese Italian

I can't resist cheese y'all. I did email them about allergies and they gave a very vague/general "we follow good manufacturing practices" answer without any specifics about CC or whether they run nuts on the cheese lines. So they probably do, but whatever, I always trusted labels until I got into the NUT FREE MOMS facebook group and those moms are a lil bit intense. Glad I'm not a mom these days.

Anyway, this was fine. I couldn't really notice it when it was in pasta with sauce, and it also didn't melt super cleanly. On its own it tastes pretty much like cheddar, not so much mozz. (Too bad!). Worked better on nachos (aka melted cheese on chips), so that was how I finished it up.

Overall
Cost: 6/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment