Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Dean's Sweets White Mocha Hot Chocolate

OK, I have one quibble about the labelling here -- it says dairy free on the front but it has dairy in it. What's going on lately? Label issues with this, with the Idahoan potatoes, with the A La Mode ice cream...it's like you can't trust labels!! Luckily, I'm fine to have dairy but it's still not a good omen. Ignoring that, since they're a nut free place I still feel safe. And I actually made this with water instead of milk (hoho) since I don't have milk due to not leaving my home ever. Even with water I still found this to be really tasty, although it was a little gritty. Maybe I didn't heat the water enough? I loved the white chocolate pieces that remained after I drank it all, lol. Mostly it tasted like regular hot chocolate, I didn't get a ton of coffee or "white" flavor, but it was tasty nevertheless. 

Overall
Cost: 4/10
Taste: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment