Sunday, December 6, 2020

Betty Crocker Supreme Triple Chunk Brownie Mix

This only requires an egg and oil, which I have!! Wow! Brownies in quarantine. I actually bought this to make for my boyf's birthday, which was stressful because every time I've made brownies in the past, he thinks they are too undercooked. So, I made these in muffin liners and cooked like 5-7min extra, and yet when I ate a tester, even after 2hrs cooling, the inside was actually wet (and not fudgy wet, like smeary wet). Oh no! But, left to sit overnight, they magically firmed up and all was well. Boyf even ate 'em, aupposedly. As for me, I liked them just fine even when undercooked - they're very chocolatey, and the chips or chunks of choco are fun even though they aren't super distinct from the brownie itself. Muffin liners were a good call by me so that I didn't even have to scrub a pan after. This is a really good dessert to work/money ratio, so I recommend it (or other BC brownies) to you. The label has may-contains and not nuts, so I feel good about it even though they obviously make nut flavors too.

Overall
Cost: 6/10 (about 2$)
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment