Monday, December 7, 2020

Dunkin' Cinnamin' Nutmeg K Cups

Yeah buddy! A fun new Dunkin for my at home life! I wasn't sure about how this would go, but I think I like it, even though the flavors all being TOTALLY ARTIFICIAL NOT NATURAL kinda weirds me out (although I guess I'm glad they're transparent about this, but like, artificial how???). There's a definite winter spice flavor, which is strangely distinct from pumpkin spice. I guess it is nutmeg rather than cinnamon, but I'm hard pressed to distinguish them in a lot of contexts. This tastes to me like my grandma's cinnamon log cookie seasoning, which is pleasant and nostalgic. It makes me a lil itchyweird, but not too bad, and it goes really well with a tiny bit of my creamerlatte. Just a subtle spice. Nice.

Overall
Cost: 6/10 (15$ for 22)
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment