Monday, July 9, 2018

Sir Kensington's Chipotle Mayonnaise

Maybe Sir Kensington's just isn't for me! I made a turkey sandwich with this (and turkey is a mayo/miracle whip type sandwich in my book) but I immediately thought I would have rather had the sandwich dry. Not a ringing endorsement - though to be fair, I don't really like mayo that much, I'm a full on Miracle Whip girl. But this has got too much mayo in it and not enough other stuff. It IS spicy, a little bit, but it also tastes somehow warm even when refrigerated, and too -- eggy? Oily? Whatever makes mayo mayo, it's too that. Makes me feel like I'm about to suffer serious food poisoning. You know?! The bottle is cute and I like the color. I'm going to try this with maybe some egg salad or something else where the flavor might be more hidden, we'll see how it goes. Also this is very fatty, which is fine for mayo except what's the point when it tastes bad?

Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 4/10

No comments:

Post a Comment