Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Martin's Whole Wheat Potato Bread

Since I had the terrible "I'm allergic to Sara Lee even though they don't post allergens on the actual product" discovery, I need a new go-to bread. It's surprisingly hard to find a safe alternative, since all the "healthy" breads have nuts or seeds in them that I can't eat. And the Ballpark/Wonderbread white options are really gross. This is a nice middle ground, I guess - it's wheat bread, so it has a bit of fiber, but there's no seeds or nuts and it's soft and tastes like regular bread. I would rather have a bit more texture, but you gotta take what you can get in this life. Overall it's good, definitely potato bread, but not a strong flavor and works well soft or toasted. Holds up to soggy egg, too. It was much pricier than I'm used to paying, but that's OK - it does last a while, anyway.



Overall
Cost: 5/10 (About 3.75$)
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment