Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Oscar Mayer - Cracked Black Pepper Turkey Breast

This was better than I remembered - I thought it would be super gross, but really it just tastes like deli turkey with a little bit of black pepper. Not at all smokey (this is good) or honey-y (also good). A little too wet for my tastes, but that's deli meat for you. I'm not really into deli meat at all anymore, but that's the way it goes when you're eating subs all day e'ry day, right? So this is fine. I use maybe 3-4 slices per sandwich, which is plenty of turkey flavor, and not too calorie intense, and you get about 5-6 sandwiches from a package, which is all I could really manage to eat in the week this stays good for anyway. It's alright.

Overall
Cost: 5/10 (about 3.50)
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment