Friday, July 6, 2018

Classico Vodka Sauce

Jarred alfredo sauces aren't very good, so I was anxious about cream-containing vodka sauce. Plus my boyf gets some really fancy 12$ sauce which is only OK, so who knows how this on-sale 2$ sauce would be. But it was actually good! It's not too light colored, which is a good sign, and only 90 cals per serving (i.e. not too creamy). The flavor is like a basic vodka cream/blush sauce, it's tomatoey but a little creamy or cheesy or whatever goes into that pink sauce. There are small tomato chunks but for the most part it's a smooth sauce. You probably don't want to overdo it on the sauce amount, I think the specified serving size works well. I could see myself getting tired of this after a few days in a row, maybe more than tomato sauce, but for now I'm into it.


Overall
Cost: 7/10 (2$ on sale)
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment