Thursday, July 12, 2018

Herr's Potato Chips

About the company of Herr's, I'm conflicted: they're local, and I drive past the factory on the way to my parents' and boyf's house, and they put up awesome Christmas lights in the winter that always make me smile. But their slogan is "Make Herr's yours", which always made me uncomfortable, because it's a play on either taking things from a woman or taking a woman -- right??? Anyway, mixed feelings on the company.

These chips are so standard, and I just don't care for plain potato chips (or fries, or bagels, or donuts, etc). Not Herr's fault, they are crunchy and just a little salty and that's all fine. I know I like some of their other flavors (ketchup, jalepeno, dill, BBQ) but these are just a waste of calories, in my opinion. I got them with a sandwich at Pat's, though, so I didn't want them to go to waste!

Overall
Cost: 7/10
Taste: 5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment