Thursday, July 5, 2018

Pringles - Sour Cream & Onion

These make me laugh because of Prongles. Otherwise, they come in a fun can, are a nice thin chip, and are very cheap. No nuts. Cool. But they aren't that good taste-wise, and the reason is that, just like Lay's chips, they have a weird aftertaste/undernote which is like cat litter to me. It's just terrible. I don't know how Ruffles/Utz/every other company avoids this, but they do. Anyway, the seasoning is good, typical sour cream/onion powdery stuff, and that helps to cover up the weird chip flavor. So I'll still eat a can of these if left unattended. But I'd rather eat a can of any other (non-Lay) chip. Weirdly, Pringles and Lay's have no other common thread, so I just don't get it. A mystery for the food scientists out there, I guess.



Overall
Cost: 9/10 (1.25$)
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment