Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Angry Orchard Hard Cider - Rosé

Hmmm. This has the ingredients listed on it, which I appreciate so much! However, now that I've read them, I see there are no grapes in here. So why is it rosé? The answer turns out to be the color, since this is just hard cider, water, sugar, and some coloring from apples/radishes/hibiscus. I do like the color, it's more fun than regular angryO, but tastes like a more watered down version (still very sweet though). I don't love it, mainly because I already find ciders generally too sweet (they hurt my wee head and my wee teeth), even though I cut my wee teeth on Woodchuck. But Angry O never did it for me, it's the Coke to Woodchuck's Pepsi. Anyway, don't be mislead by the rose craze, this is just pink colored cider. But still a little better than regular cider for that. Also, listing ingredients in alcohol is amazing and I want to encourage it, no matter how dumb the ingredients are.

Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment