Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Fresh Express Caesar Salad Kit

Things like this are nice, honestly. I always ask myself in the store "what am I doing spending 3-4$ on SALAD?" but it's cheaper than a restaurant and tastes just fine. It's fresh and it's express. Now that America's romaine scare is finally over, I can indulge in pure romaine salad with dressing, cheese, and crouton. This kit is prewashed, so you can just pour everything in the bag and shake it up, then eat. Super quick and easy and tastes nice, and not too heavy/dressing-laden either. I use the full amount of everything which adds up to about 420 calories, not too bad. This is enough for two bowls of salad, but I usually just eat the whole thing as a meal. It's refreshing and smells like a good time. The dressing does have anchovy in it, but I've never had a fish-allergy reaction from small amounts of Caesar dressing (knock on wood) and this is no exception.

Overall
Cost: 6/10 (3.33$)
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment