Saturday, June 9, 2018

Dogfish Head Mixed Media

This seemed really exciting because it was made with wine(?) but it doesn't taste like wine or grapes or fruit. It tastes like an ale I guess. It is 7+% alc though, which is good bang for your intake buck. I like the label art and the ethos, even though the taste is disappointing. I guess I'd rather have wine. At least it's not at all too sweet, but it's not really fruity either. Kind of a generic beer flavor but not watery or hoppy or even malty. What else is there? Wheat ale? Maybe like a shock top without the orange flavor. Hmm. It's bitter, but not at all sour (which is too bad). Honestly I don't love it. Tastes european. Even though it tastes bad though, the feeling~~~ from it is always pleasant. No headaches, hangover, or depressions!


Overall
Cost: 3/10 (Like 13$ for a sixer?)
Taste: 5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment