Sunday, December 3, 2017

Vermont Nut Free Advent Calendar - Dark Chocolate


Aww, my parents got me this, which is super sweet of them since it's nut free and all. However, I don't LOVE dark chocolate enough to look forward to it every day (don't tell them). Still, the setup is super cute. At first I thought each day's choco would be identical, and while food-wise they are, each is wrapped in different color foil and the molds are different. They are all squares but one has a raised snowman, one a santa, one a wreath, etc. The taste is basically "standard dark chocolate", which is fine and I guess healthier than milk choco(?) but it's not exotic or salted or creamy or anything that makes me go "wow! a special treat!. Despite that, the conceit of one-a-day candy is lovely, and they do make a milk chocolate one which is probably even better.

Overall
Cost: 5/10 (about 15$)
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment