Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Suckerpunch Gourmet Pickles - Spicy Garlic Originals

Caveat: I don't like pickles. I never liked them, but they are a little more palatable than olives, so I've been trying to increase my pickle affinity by mere exposure. (It worked (too well) for coffee, alcohol, and avocado, after all). So far I'm OK with your standard circle of dill pickle that you'd get on a burger, but these are a little more interesting. The appearance of this jar is super stylin', and there's lots of fun peppers and seasonings and things floating around in the jar. It also states that there are "no allergens", which is a weird thing to say, but I assume that it means "no top 8 allergens" -- good enough for me. However, the taste isn't what I expected!! They are kind of sweet!! Yikes. I'm not sure if I'll be able to finish this (large) jar, but they are sweet, thick, crunchy pickles. They are also fairly spicy, though I'm not getting much garlic taste. If you are a pickle fan, check them out! If you aren't...stop fooling yourself and just buy a cucumber.

Overall
Cost: 4/10 (I think these are about 5$)
Taste: 4/10

No comments:

Post a Comment