Sunday, September 15, 2024

Martinelli's Sparkling Blush

I got this months ago for my dear studos (because it is engrained in me as the canonical non-alcoholic celebratory drink) but they did not drink it! Now their wisdom is clear to me, because it isn't very good. It is, however, citrus free, so in my hour of desperation to find things to review, I am celebrating my first day home alone in many months with some Sparkling Blush Cider. It's blush because of cherry juice, apparently, and spoiler alert: cherry juice sucks. Or maybe apple juice sucks. Or maybe the combo creates a unique suckitude (since I'm in my 90s throwback era). Basically, the taste is mildly unpleasant in a fermenty kind of way. But the sparkling is fun (it's extremely fizzy, but a soft fizz, not an aggro one), and the color is pretty, and wasn't I just yearning for a sweet drink? I guess it's true what they say: the best cure for yearning is to get the thing you're yearning for. 🙃

Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment