Saturday, September 7, 2024

DeLallo Whole Wheat Orzo

Well well well. I usually don't like orzo, and while the whole wheat pastas are acceptable, I usually prefer the taste of the unwhole wheat. But somehow, this was better than other orzos and better than other wheat pasta shapes. I suppose the smallness means you can't taste much, which in this case is good. I am in such a bad place physically and/or mentally that I messed up making this the first time in so many ways (burner wasn't on, spilled half the bag, accidentally poured pepper out the big hole and not the little holes) and so it took almost an hour to do this 8-minute-pasta-cooking, but I was pleased to find the endeavor worthwhile after all the bother. Also the bag is compact which is good for travel (which I must do due to all the doctors I must see and my inabilty to drive myself to them)!

Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment