Saturday, September 14, 2024

Froot Loops Rainbow Sherbet Scoops Cereal

That's right, this is a trashy packaged food that is brain diet approved! No citrus, no raisin, no choco, only Weird Chemicals That Make It Feel Cold (=calcium carbonate, apparently). Heck yeah. Do I have a will to live again because I bought this cereal, or did I buy this cereal because I have a will to live again? It is almost unknowable. Anyway, this has terrible reviews, which excites me. It's a normal size box (6 servings aka 3 servings) and was on super sale, presumably because of the terrible reviews. But it isn't bad, it's just weird. Not much relationship to froot loops except the color, they taste very generic sweet cereal ball. But they do have a cooling sensation! It's weird! And it goes in the milk, too! Quite a novelty. Did it need to exist? I grew up in the era of purple ketchup, so if you ask me: yes it needed to exist. It didn't taste minty, but I guess some people thought it did because that's the only cooling sensation their tiny minds can comprehend (just kidding... kinda). Not really delicious and certainly not nutritious, but I still enjoyed it. I daresay I'd enjoy it even if it weren't the first trashy food I've had in a hot minute.

Overall
Cost: 7/10 [1.50$]
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment