Friday, July 19, 2024

Pizza Goldfish

Although I have received quite a lot of medical advice in recent months, none of it has been diet-based, which is kind of surprising given past experience with medical advice. Anyway, that means I can sample pizza goldfish with impunity! They're kind of neat; more interesting than all the samey cheese flavors, although they do seem like a recipe for indigestion (tomato paste? oily cheese? a cool little fish logo that I'm supposed to SWALLOW?). But my stomach has held up surprisingly well even though every other bodily organ and system has turned to goo. Must be all those toaster strudels. 

However! Even though these taste more interesting than other goldfish and therefore better, I don't prefer them. I think I have an anti-pizza-flavor prejudice.

Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment