Sunday, July 21, 2024

Kellogg's Complete Bran

The reviews for this make me laugh because they all mention how basic it is ("not much going on with this cereal"), but are still fairly positive. That is also my assessment. I disagree with the name, because a complete bran should have something else going on like raisin or oat cluster or frosting or fruit or anything other than just bran, but no, this is truly completely bran. It is crispy and holds up well to milk. It is filling and tastes OK. It is not exciting, but maybe not all food has to be exciting. I can't really pretend to be above Only Bran!! There's good fiber/protein/vitamin in there, but also a pretty high amount of sugar (not that you'd really know from the taste), so it's just an "OK" pick if you're looking for healthfulness. But if you're looking for just some bran, I guess, then this is exactly what you want.

Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 6/10
Bran: 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment