Sunday, May 26, 2024

International Delight Cold Foam Creamer - Caramel Macchiato

Ah, blog. I dutifully bought this, the only other flavor of cold foam at my store, because I really like (regular!!) cold foam. But this is still not that. And unlike the vanilla one, this melted instantly when I added it to my hot coffee. Maybe I failed to shake properly? But it was so limp and hidden! The taste was also equally artificial to the vanilla, but with more smoke flavor in place of vanilla flavor. Alas, this is not for me. Even worse, I'm still semi-blind and dumb, and I read some people saying that coffee creamer gave them migraines and now I'm like "what if I have an endless migraine because of International Delight Cold Foam Creamer"? But I probably don't because I took like 2 weeks off in the middle of my haze. But that's not helping its case, I'm just saying.

Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment