Sunday, May 12, 2024

Dunkin' Donuts Original Iced Coffee Beverage

Hi Dunkin fans! Apparently this is newly back on the market after being away for a while, so maybe I actually had it before. It certainly tastes familiar. But the familiar taste is kind of like the Starbucks nitro cold brew cans, actually! It's sweetened, but there's an unsweetened version I think I might prefer -- I got this for students but they didn't drink it, lol. The coffee-chocolate-chemical blend is kind of strong, and therefore is kinda bad without a lot of ice or creamer or something. I do like that it's not the usual milky fare you get from a store bought cofee drink, though! I also have what I think is a migraine(?) and am very dizzy and vommy and blurry, so my healthy mileage may vary. But it was OK.

Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment