Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Haribo Unicorn-i-licious

This is cute because it reminds me of Nicole on Big Brother. As I fall into total menty b territory, at least I have cute nut-free unicorn gummies! These are new but the "new" bit is more the flavors than the shape. The shape is cute but very large, and because these are so dang chewy, it's worse than the lil bears I think. The flavors are fun though:

Banana - not often you get a banana gummy, so the rareness is fun. It's a little weird, but nostalgia for runts overrides that.

Cotton Candy - no real flavor to this one, just pleasantly sweet. Better than I feared a cotton candy flavor would be.

Purple ("berry punch") - The flavor is a vague berry, which is about right. Fun and a little like a skittle.

Green Apple - Like a less sweet green jolly rancher. Also a rare gummy flavor. A bit of a weird note along with this one, but maybe because I ate chips before.

Tangerine - Decent, like a sour orange flavor. I like it!

Blue Raspberry - Now this one tastes a bit like cotton candy! A very "this is a candy flavor" flavor. Kinda artificial, like bubblegum. Just OK.

Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment