Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Haribo Berry Clouds

Haribo! I always complain about them being too firm (which they ARE) and yet these softer clouds were, how can I put this, too soft. I'm a fool. But they're still fun. And the even better news is, I emailed them to ask if the "vegetable juice" was peas or beans and they said it's not (mostly beets and carrots, although that mostly is doing some work). So, I feel very safe. There is sorbitol in these, though, which I do not like or really understand since there's also regular sugar, and plenty of it. Whatever, I'm still a haribo-stan. The flavors are:

Blueberry: These are so soft and so weird for haribo. They are like the blue dolphin gummies I coveted in 2nd grade. 7/10

Wildberry: Is this....grape? Not as good as blue. 5/10

Strawberry: Medium good. 6/10

Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment