Sunday, November 5, 2023

Raaka Pumpkin Seed Chocolate Bar

I was really expecting this to have some texture to it, with like, seeds in there. But it was smooth as a plain choco -- no crunch or chew or anything like that! The flavor was honestly also just a moderately creamy dark choco -- I didn't get any trail mix or PB notes (which, thank god, tbh)! Honestly they've got me questioning whether I just got a regular dark chocolate bar by mistake. But if I did, it's a solid one -- tastes fruity as advertised, and softer, so I like it better than the Dean's Sweets dark choco (although Dean's Sweets has milk chocos, which I prefer above all, ha). That's pretty much the extent of my choco experience. Anyway, this is a fine chocolate bar, but I wouldn't have pegged the pumpkin. Maybe the aftertaste is a little bit savory in that way. I do really like that it says "nut free" on the back for peace of mind!

Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment