Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Raaka Gingerbread Family Limited Edition Box

I don't usually buy extra chocos just for me, but the box is so darn cute! And it wasn't insanely priced, so I thought, hey, why not. The box is indeed very cute and festive. The gingerbread chocos, though, are just placed right in there, on top of some messy paper grass!! (I know that's how it is in the photos, but I was still surprised.) This is bad because they are VERY melty, in your hand, not your mouth, and so it was a little messy to try to pick one up and pick off all the grass bits that were attached. Maybe this was user error. Anyway, they are indeed spicy, but also gritty, creamy, and not chocolatey or coconutty in the least (which is weird). They're tasty, but in a spiced-hot-choco-mix way, not in a gingerbread-man way or even a chocolate way. Still fun and very cute. But also small! And melty! Also, the guys are different sizes, so some are small and thin, but some are Thicc. I guess that's family for you!

Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment