Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Mtn Dew - Fruit Quake


I'm not much for soda, but I do like Mountain Dew. Do I like Fruitcake flavored mountain dew? I dewn't. This was so elusive, though -- I looked for it for months and no stores or websites had it, so when I randomly saw it in my parents' grocery store in Feb 2023 I thought "OK let's buy a case of this!!!!". It tastes a lot like Hawaiian Punch. It is red. The flavor is a little bit like preserved fruit, like maraschino cherries etc. It's not terrible, although there is a little artificial vibe (which I dislike). The smell is a little plasticy/new-car-y. However, I am part of the 1% of humans who tried this drink, so that's something I've got going for me! (Also, 10 more cans to enjoy throughout the year!)

Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment