Friday, February 10, 2023

Claritin Chewables - Cool Mint

Medicine isn't my usual fare, especially because I avoid taking it (partially for allergy fears, partially for weird scientology-ish feelings) unless I really have to. But as I've been ill since Nov, my doc has me trying a variety of things. So I'm starting with the Claritin mint chewable. This is my first ever non-Benadryl allergy med, and it's extremely uneventful so far. It was locked behind the counter at Walgreens and cost 25 dollars, but it has had no effect on me, which is good and bad. Actually right now my neck is hella stiff, but hopefully that's a coincidence. The taste is very coughdrop mint-y, which is fine (not tasty, but not horrible). I don't know if these do anything for anyone, but at least they didn't harm me. Although I am very very tired, so even though they say "non drowsy" I'm kinda wondering how true that is!!!

Overall
Cost: 3/10
Taste: 5/10
Effectiveness: 1/10

No comments:

Post a Comment