Thursday, August 5, 2021

Girves Brown Derby


Ah, the ol' Ohio trip. Of course, we were a big big group, and my parents + I got there late which literally always happens on family dining events, and so I ended up awkwardly sitting away from the actual family I came to see, and next to some strangers who did not share my political views. Love to have the allergy stress + covid stress + memorial sadness among a bunch of people who hate my guts!!! Disregarding all that (lol), the food was fine. I got the Smothered Chicken, which wasn't really that smothered but came with a ton of mashed potatoes and was mighty filling. I also got a side of brocco, and coffee, I think. I didn't die, but the allergy info didn't seem super great/reassuring. I didn't eat any of the bread, as per usual. It looked like a nice place though. 

Overall
Cost: 4/10 (probably not the best use of ~grandparents' estate~)
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment