Tuesday, August 31, 2021

2020 Wimberger Zweigelt-Rosé

2nd day of the semester, and my head is about to explode, so I'm reaching for a fun and cheery rosé! healthy! I was about to list my hundreds of complaints about life, but suffice it to say, things aren't great even more than they weren't great before. Where was I??! Ah yes, so, it's the right time for a fun and fizzy wine. 

This is a cute looking bottle, although due to it being Austrian, I have no allergy info to comfort me. But, I drank it with no issues. It had a little fizz, which surprised me, and is also a bit more acidic than I expected, but it's still pleasant. Good both warm and cold. I made the Burrata, Strawberry, and Basil Salad (minus walnuts, see photo) to go along with it, and that was nice as well - sweet and very filling. Hopefully this will help me get through the week!


Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment