Monday, February 1, 2021

Dean's Sweets Chocolate Covered Marshmallows

OK, I know it seems like my diet is 80% chocolate, but that's just because it's the only new stuff I try anymore in this no-grocery-shopping super allergy-anxious time, y'all. Anyway, praise be to Dean's Sweets for providing me with new foods to try. Negative praise be to myself for not taking a better pic before I ate these. But anyway, they came in milk choco and dark choco. 

Milk choco: mostly this tasted like milk choco! There was a mild vanilla sugar flavor inside. The marshmallow was weirdly brown. Overall it was very tasty, but the marshmallow had an unsatisfying texture, almost melts in your mouth, but isn't chewy or substantial at all. Tasty though! 7/10

Dark choco: And this mostly just tasted like dark choco. Sadly it's way less tasty because dark choco is less tasty than milk choco (to me). It's very overpowering, and yes, the chocolate is good quality, but where's the marshmallow!? 6/10

Overall
Cost: 5/10
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment