Friday, February 5, 2021

Bakery Bling Cozy Cottage Designer Gingerbread House

I always wanted to make a gingerbread house, so at the age of 31 I finally found a safe one online and did it. However, I have no artistic sensibilities so I will not shame myself with the picture of the finished house. It was, let's say, pretty similar to what age-6-me might have produced. 

Luckily I can try again since this company has multiple house-building kits, and cookie decorating kits too, and they're clearly nut free, which is so great. The actual taste of the gingerbread (and icing/sugar) was like, not that good, but I think that's probably par for the course with food that is also a structure. It was edible, and I did indeed eat the whole thing over the period of a week or so, but it was a firm, not-that-flavorful sugar bomb. Still, I'm glad I got to have the full experience! Even if I was alone...and old...and it's February. Check it off the bucket list baybee!

Overall
Cost: 5/10 (20$)
Taste: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment