Tuesday, February 9, 2021

a la mode Ginger Cookies Brown Sugar Ice Cream

Another now-retired seasonal flavor -- but sadly, the winter ones like Mint Choco Chip are retired too, and I never got a chance to buy them!!!! Maybe next year. Mint choco chip is my favorite ice cream. Anyway.

This tasted basically just like the apple tart one I had. I guess the ice cream is ginger flavored (very similar to cinnamon? or shortbread?), with crumblier parts in it that were like, gingerbread shortbread cookie dough. But the texture of the cookie bits isn't eggy (no kidding, cause this is egg-free ice cream), which is too bad. Not my favorite flavor, or texture, because the ice cream itself was also more crumbly than creamy, even when it melted. Still good though - I ate it in basically 2 servings, because I'm dumb, but it's my least favorite flavor of theirs I believe. You can tell there's really real ginger in it (I think), because the ginger bits are crunchy like a piece of cabbage, which is honestly pretty weird in ice cream. But you know it's genuine!

Overall
Cost: 3/10
Taste: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment